Show All Results
Software Architect - Digital Health
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Product Development department’s role is to best understand the patients and physician unmet needs, to develop the product roadmap, identify new potential solutions, guarantee proper and timely execution of the development including design control activities, define list of preferred development partners and drive partners until product delivery and market launch. Team members are the subject matter experts on our products in the fields of digital health, biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic and software engineering, and human factors engineering.
Your role: Define, develop and deliver market-leading digital health solutions. Be responsible for the system architecture, design and integration of multiple applications and services. Be working with the business internal stakeholders to define technical solutions to problems, using her/his experience in distributed applications, cloud, networking, modern clients. Contribute to the technical definition of Connected Health Device (CHD)’s digital solutions strategy & portfolio, to ensure consistency across platforms and therapeutic areas. Conduct product development activities involving external partners, with a focus on delivering the right products on time, on budget and on quality until market launch and coordinate team members towards the project’s goal. Report internally the progresses of the product development to the Core Team and to the Senior Management of CHD and other business units.
Who you are:
- Education in Computer Science
- Proven technical expertise in software architecture
- More than 10 years of experience leading software development activities, ideally with an experience in regulated environment.
- Strong background in application development with extensive knowledge of key frameworks and platforms
- Proven experience managing external partners for the development of large projects
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Project management skills (management of partners using Agile methodology)
- Proven experience in developing a product & portfolio development strategy (strategic directions for SW platforms, support business development, identify strategic needs, ...)
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks is a key asset
- Business acumen is a key asset
- Business fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com