Show All Results
Senior Investigator, Corporate Security (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our Corporate Security Team, your will protect our products and brands from criminal activity. You will contribute to our global security framework and implement global security standards and procedures. As a proven expert you will support and lead our dedicated global matrix network and, together with our local and regional security officers, will develop and manage security and brand protection investigations in alignment with internal stakeholders. You will coordinate and manage external vendors, engage with authorities and build and maintain professional security networks within peer industry. You will increase incident detection and reporting, whilst ensuring transparency by creating and maintaining statistical and analytical reports for various target groups including senior management. Where security vulnerabilities are identified, you will develop and implement mitigation measures including training and awareness, increasing the company's overall resilience to crime related threats.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree; Minimum 5 years’ experience in brand protection/corporate investigations
- Law enforcement and/or military/intelligence experience preferred.
- Ability to work in highly collaborative and matrixed environment.
- Proven track record in developing brand protection investigations with external vendors.
- Experienced in online brand protection and supply chain security.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in developing, leading and implementing security concepts/projects
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills, particularly German, or Mandarin an advantage.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com