Show All Results
Contracts Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You are responsible for project management of assigned client custom project work ensuring the project meets timelines and that all specifications of the project are fulfilled. The Contract Project Manager (CPM) is responsible for establishing, coordinating, and leading the project teams involved with their clients and ensuring clients are successfully engaged in Millipore Sigma systems and processes. The CPM is responsible for developing and driving project schedules, timely and effective communication to all stakeholders, maintaining a centralized file of key milestones and historical information, as well as monitoring and closing out assigned projects at completion. You will develop client relationships and raise the profile of key clients within the organization. You will work with QA, Orders Management, Sales and Lab Directors across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service across the account.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree in Life Science, Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, CRO/CMO/CTO highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience or management of the Complete Pharmaceutical Drug Development Life Cycle.
- Experience managing client-facing projects.
- Experience leading cross-functional team.
- Proven project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is required.
- M.S in the Life Sciences is preferred.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) or on track to obtain certification within first year of employment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.