Show All Results
Manager, Market Access Forecasting & Reporting (Fertility and Endocrinology)
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At EMD Serono, this position is primarily responsible for providing analytics, forecasting, and reporting across all Market Access channels for the Fertility & Endocrinology brand(s). The incumbent will partner with an internal network of Business Excellence, Access Influencer Management, Therapeutic Area and MA&CS Marketing, and Finance in arriving at best in class business case modeling for new and amended business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make recommendations based on knowledge of the drug class, channels, payer behavior, and GtN analytics.
- Prepare and deliver business analyses and reports pertaining to all segments of government and commercial managed care contracts.
- Tracking and providing key performance indicators, monitoring contract performance along with the Access Influencer team, leading to the achievement of customer objectives (e.g., access measures, market share measures, GtN).
- Collaborating with Business Technologies and Business Excellence to automate reporting of key business metric performance and forecast dashboards.
The role is an important link to the Finance department in terms of preparing and providing timely reserve analyses.
- Maintain Revenue & Rebate Forecast files for all channels and contracted customers.
- Maintain accurate inputs in business case analytics tool.
- Maintain Medicaid Rebate Forecast files for Fertility & Endocrinology brand(s).
- Significant emphasis on verifying data to ensure accurate contracting and reporting.
- Participate in monthly review of Medicaid and Commercial Revenue & Rebate Forecasts with Head of Market Access Insights, Pricing, Analytics and Operations, SVP Market Access & Customer Solutions, and TA Controller.
- Provide timely trending updates to Corporate Account Directors and Marketing teams; includes government and channel accounts, Access Updates, and Business Excellence reporting.
- Identify system and process deficiencies and implement improvements to work-flow process.
- Subject matter expert on MPower (Tableau) and other internal dashboard generating tools. Business partners include Business Technologies and Business Excellence in order to maximize MA&CS visibility throughout the organization.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Scientific discipline with 3+ years’ experience in Business, Financial or Quantitative analysis
- Master’s of Business Administration degree
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or commercial managed care contracts and operations
- Project Management experience and/or Project Management Certification
- Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking skills; expert proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- High self-awareness and political acuity
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- In depth understanding of market, competitors, contract structures, regulatory environment, health care reform matters as they impact Market Access agreements and strategy
- Demonstrated exceptional work ethic
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.