Show All Results
Associate Project Manager-Beijing
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting to develop strategies for portfolio promotion in broad market and for hospital access in nationwide;
- Analyzing sales & marketing data and updating reports regularly;
- Tracking sales force effectiveness behaviors regularly;
- Organizing marketing campaigns and tracking KPIs;
- Developing marketing materials in line with strategies;
- Leading national & regional promotional events and conferences;
- Leading cross-function projects to support strategic initiatives;
- Leading alliance projects with commercial partners for co-promotion.
- Key Skills:
- 3-5years experience in MNC companies with roles in sales, local/central marketing;
- Sensitive with numbers and able to analysis sales & marketing data independently;
- Ability to work on multi-tasks, meet deadlines and detail-oriented;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Good computer skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin & English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com