Show All Results
Quality Control Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A career with our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 352 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Quality Control Specialist is to promote and integrate quality into every aspect of our BioReliance biologics safety testing business in Singapore. The role is to support the QC operations (environmental monitoring and release of critical raw materials), data integrity and systems administration to ensure that laboratory testing operations are in full compliance with sound scientific practice, GxP and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The post holder will be able to perform the following functions independently, with minimal guidance.
- Responsible for BSL-2 Lab environmental monitoring following GMP guidelines (including generation and maintenance of documentation).
- Responsible for raw material release testing and process for release for use.
- Responsible for cleaning validation.
- Function as laboratory system administrator for the laboratory systems used and data integrity assessments.
- Assist in investigations from events or complaints.
- Comply with all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Comply with Health and Safety Executive regulations and undergo relevant training modules when required and actively takes necessary action when encountering unsafe situations.
- Perform duties according to the principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in life sciences or microbiology or higher related degree
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience
- Demonstrable scientific expertise in microbiology related works
- Shows a desire and motivation to work in Quality and regulated environment
- Experience of working in Biosafety Level 2 laboratory
- Awareness of Biologics regulatory environment and GMP manufacturing topics
- A proactive approach to all aspects of Quality
- Understanding of data integrity assessment and system administration
- Ability to complete documentation (both handwritten and electronic) neatly and accurately
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Can learn new skills and knowledge quickly
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Self-motivating; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he / she sees challenging
- Is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains support of peers, encourages collaboration
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com