Show All Results
Talent Acquisition Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Interpret internal employment demands and translate them into timely, results-driven action items;
- Develop and implement both global and local Recruiting related programs and initiatives ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance
- Provide strategic input and serve as a primary source of staffing and Recruiting strategy advice, consultation, and education
- Drive Recruiting metrics to ensure candidate pipeline is sufficient to hit hiring targets;
- Build a strong rapport with partners in the assigned regional areas and countries; Cultivate a productive working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, including hiring managers, business leaders, peer HR colleagues, recruitment suppliers/agencies etc.
- Work as the brand champion to be responsible for candidate experience and engagement through expectation management
- Maintain a good talent pool to enable directly sourcing
- Communication and collaboration with sourcer to contribute to the deeper talent pool and ensure a health organization talent pipeline
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
Who you are:
- Bachelor or above degrees with min. of 5 yrs. of recruiting experience, min of 8 yrs. HR experience within a MNC.
- Rich recruiting experiece in Healthcare, lifescience and Supporting functions
- Proven track record of both senior position recruitment and volume hiring project experience.
- Strong logical thinking and organized working approach;
- Well structured, has a high degree of self-organization, senior enough to cope with line management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks under a tight schedule;
- Possess professional communication and strong influencing skills;
- Good business sense and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Good at project management with leadership skill or experience
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure;
- Open minded, capable of working under multi-culture environment
- Good command of English
Functional Area: HR
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com