Show All Results
Sr. B2B Solution Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
(Senior) B2B Solution Expert, as a key driver of future business expansion, will be responsible for developing B2B platform and driving business for AD, direct customers and 3rd party platforms. This role will also be expected to drive R&A B2B business, while executing ecommerce strategies to accelerate overall business growth.
- The role is responsible for the customer acquisition, development and retention with e-Commerce B2B solutions.
- The position must set and align the strategy and tactical plan for each channel in concert with Leadership including Sales, Marketing, e-Commerce & IT.
- The role is responsible for enhancing and growing the adoptions and satisfaction of B2B solutions (including but not limited to integrations of distributor management system, procurement system and ERP system) to different type of customers, distributors and 3rd party platforms.
- Deep dive analysis based on data and feedback. Find out optimization solution and potential opportunities of B2B. Provide executable suggestions and action plans.
- Cooperate with IT and vendors to manage and drive system integration projects with new customers.
- Responsible for potential opportunities, new projects or business according to the company's e-Commerce & B2B strategies & business development.
- Success will be determined by the effective application of B2B platform, value extraction, customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness and operations efficiency.
- The ultimate outcome and KPI is total overall B2B business growth (including B2B sales revenue growth and B2B account growth) through improved B2B solutions, customer experience, vendor consolidation, ease of ordering and preferential supplier status.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or above in e-Commerce or IT related area.
- 8+ years work experience as product manager, business analyst, solution expert or consultant. Experience of sales/pre-sales is a plus.
- Deep understanding and experience in B2B e-Commerce and system integrations with external counterparties. Experience in DMS (Distributor Management System) and e-Procurement System is strongly preferred.
- Solid experience in IT project management, vendor management and cross-functional communications.
- Excellent data analysis skill and ability to apply these skills to generating business decisions.
- Proven ability to see improvement opportunities and address with creative solutions customer focused with strong selling skills and business sense.
- Experience in developing relationships with multiple customer functions including R&D end-users and leadership, procurement, finance and operations.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com