Show All Results
B2B Operation Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
B2B Operation Experts, as a key part of future business expansion, will be responsible for the daily management and maintenance of B2B platform (including various solutions for AD, direct customers and 3rd party platforms). This role will work with e-Ecommerce and B2B team together to drive B2B business, while executing ecommerce strategies to accelerate overall business growth.
- Monitor AD data upload and push AD to complete uploads on time.
- Keep communications with the sales team and AD to push the improvement of data quality and matching quality.
- Review the weekly, monthly and quarterly data scores of AD. Create reports to help sales team to improve AD management.
- Update and check product, price, inventory and other business information in third-party platforms.
- Respond to problems encountered by AD, direct customers and 3rd party platforms users in daily use, follow up the handling and fixing by technical team. Collect user feedback and provide suggestions and support for system optimization and upgrading.
- Improve and optimize daily operation system and automatic monitoring system, make plans and drive the execution.
- Improve and optimize operation reports, improve operation quality and customer experience based on data analysis results.
- Assist IT, vendors and solution experts in new customer integrations.
- Responsible for potential opportunities, new projects or business according to the company's e-Commerce & B2B strategies & business development.
- The ultimate outcome and KPI is total overall B2B business growth (including B2B sales revenue growth and B2B account growth) through improved B2B solutions, B2B operation system, customer experience, vendor consolidation, ease of ordering and preferential supplier status.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree or above in E-Commerce or Information Technology area.
- 5+ years of experience in E-Commerce operation, product operation or technical support.
- Solid skill in data analysis and log analysis.
- Be familiar with B2B E-Commerce and have knowledge in Distribution Management System, E-Procurement System and ERP.
- Good communication and learning ability, with the ability to work independently, analyze and solve problems.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com