Show All Results
Commercial SFDC PM
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position is to manage a robust business system (e.g. SFDC/SAP) to collect business requirements, design technical and business solutions, and drive implementation and trainings collaboratively, to ensure CRM initiatives to shave a clear focus and impact on driving traffic and conversion for sales and E-commerce business.
- Be responsible for the overall business database and process systems, CRM related process and functions optimization for local requirements, through close collaboration with business stakeholders and IT partners, local and region, to support business moving forward
- Lead various projects related to commercial CRM and other systems. A key assignment is to evaluate and propose business solution integrating SAP and/or Martech systems/tools solutions, design the process and data management, and support the launch of the CRM projects, for China LS RA.
- Develop relevant reports/dashboard to provide business insights.
- Be responsible for the follow-ups after the launch with continuous process design and optimization, data and dashboards, user trainings etc.
- Represent China LS RA CRM SME, to lead on-time and continuous communications with China business stakeholders, and meet requirements from different commercial functions, which include but not limited to requirements collection, validation, communication, and user trainings etc.
- Support global/region business teams to cascade new CRM functionalities and changes, and organize local training if needed; Support global and/or region CRM projects, and actively contribute to the network collaboration.
- Support and guide commercial teams to ensure a good utilization of the CRM functions /process /dashboards, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business data;
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to make sure that the CRM system is always addressing the business needs and maximize the value to business.
Who you are:
- Master degree or equivalent
- At least 6-8 years’ relevant CRM solution design or implementation experience, life science industry experience and user experience of salesforce.com preferred
- Familiar with ERP system， or other CRMs will be a plus.
- At least 2 years project management experience. PMP certificate is a plus.
- Good data analysis and report processing skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin in both written and oral communication
- Good communication, interpersonal skills. Experience working in complicated organization matrix.
Other Deliveries (More IT/software development background related):
- Support architectural guidance to the development team from project initiation through final launch
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com