Show All Results
Sr.Supervisor/Manager -Product Management Team
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To lead a team which provides a wide gamut of services pertaining to product management domains such as, Digital demand generation & Analytics, Cross referencing, IP-Licensing, New product Introduction, Product management operations etc. In addition to team management and ensuring timely delivery of project/services assigned by the internal stake holders (e.g.: Product Managers), the ideal candidate will also directly support the LSC Biochemicals product franchise.
1. Digital Demand Generation, Competitor Cross-referencing & Market analysis
- Developing and optimizing scientific content for Biochemicals product detail pages (PDPs).
- Authorizing technical articles, product manuals, selection guides and protocols.
- Liaising with the Digital Marketing team to develop search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) strategies for the portfolio, analysing and bridging web data gaps to continually improve product visibility, conversion and overall sales.
- Collecting, compiling and analysing relevant competitor product information across various geographies as per product managers’ (PM) requirements.
- Provide support on special/ad-hoc projects such as market analysis, product gap analysis, product rationalization, vendor profiling, competitor cross-referencing, KOL identification, innovation road-mapping, etc. based on the product managers’ requirements
2. New Product Ideation, Introduction & Product Management Operations
- Evaluating new product ideas, trends and market recommendations through criteria such as innovation, product utility, publication frequency, vendor availability, and competitive landscape
- Strategic growth: Support B&C Business Opportunities; NPI Processes; Cost and Margins
- Customer Experience: Product Consolidation / Optimization; Order Fulfilment (OF);e-commerce Projects
- Operational Excellence: Business Continuity; PLM; Complaint Resolution; Technical expertise
3. Team Management & other Organizational Initiatives
- Guide and mentor team members and ensure smooth functioning of the team. Contribute towards improving the employee engagement score. Focus on employee retention. Ensure effective capacity utilization of the team.
- Be part of organizational projects for continual improvement. Ensure the processes are aligned to ISO guidelines. Encourage and drive Kaizen projects within the team to gain process efficiency.
- Business Development: Explore opportunities for expanding the business and supporting other franchises under various business segments. Document the progress using KAM document.
Who You Are:
- The candidate should have 7-10 years of work experience in Life Sciences with in-depth understanding of fundamental concepts in Biochemistry, Product lifecycle management, New Product Introduction, Project management etc.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in scientific content writing, marketing, R&D, Technical support or some combination thereof is preferred
- Understanding of key competitors within the Biochemicals sector in the life science market
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and google analytics is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyse market data to gather actionable insights
- Minimum 4 years of experience in people management.
- Ability to conduct extensive scientific literature searches and identify important product/research ideas with minimum guidance; ability to identify important sources of new trends in product portfolios of Biochemistry such as Buffers, Detergents, Agar & Agarose, Amino acids, Natural products, Lipids, Carbohydrates, Metabolomics, etc.
- Advanced ability to use appropriate keywords to acquire relevant search results with no guidance; understand the trending research areas from sources like Google Scholar, high-tier journals and NCBI with minimum guidance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to resolve challenges faced with external and internal customers.
- Understanding of Web analytics (specifically Google Analytics) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) good practices.
- Good proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Proficient in interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in problem solving, planning and execution, business acumen and customer orientation
- Skilled in high impact communication
- Expertise in nurturing high performance teams
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com