Show All Results
Area Sales Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Sales Manager leads a sales team covering dedicated sales area/ key customers, and reports to the Regional Sales Manager. You will orchestrate sales activities in the area, act as a team leader, focal point and decision maker concerning all organizational and business aspects, on specific tasks and priorities related to the region. Additional Responsibilities include:
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and yearly sales targets assigned at the beginning of each calendar year.
- Achieve or exceed Key Management Objectives for special projects and initiatives assigned.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan within the area focusing on growth activities.
- Build and excute price strategy within the area to protect business profitability.
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts.
- Drive teamwork with all business partners and other divisional colleagues. Communicate support needs with supporting functions.
- Drive the use of our current CRMs as the salesforce primary tool within the sales team to track sales related activites.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com