Show All Results
Head of Legal Healthcare China
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Participate Healthcare China Country Management Team meetings and functioning as a strategic business partner who provides trusted counselling on legal issues considering both global and local requirements
- Manage the Healthcare China Legal team to provide legal and commercial transaction support for businesses in China.
- Preparing strategy for negotiating, reviewing and drafting a wide range of commercial and other contracts for all business divisions.
- Advise and determine appropriate actions regarding compliance and legal issues relating to relationships with healthcare professionals and patients, promotional regulations, anti-corruption and competition law.
- Provide support and advice on HR matters.
- Provide support and advice in the areas of competition law and data privacy.
- Provide support and advice relating to the marketing and promotion of healthcare and pharmaceutical products.
- Support corporate integration and corporate governance projects through external counsel.
- Instructing and managing outside legal counsel as and when required.
Who you are:
- Excellent legal qualification from a reputable university.
- Must be admitted to the bar;
- Minimum 15 years of relevant legal experience gained at a reputable law firm and/or corporate in-house position;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and strong flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities;
- Adaptable and commercially minded team player who can work effectively with colleagues from other functions and who can also work independently and thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Solid time management and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to communicate professionally with all management levels, particularly with senior management.
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive.
- Certain travel required.
Functional area: Legal
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com