Show All Results
Global Laboratory Systems Administrator
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Impacts the results of the Quality Assurance (QA) team and influences a range of customer, operational, project activities of Operations teams. Solves problems of varying complexity independently by identifying and selecting solutions and by analyzing information. You will perform a variety of tasks within the Quality Assurance department including configuration and administration of laboratory systems and associated software. Will participate in and/or lead project teams across global operational departments to implement new laboratory systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Co-ordinate and support administration for a variety of laboratory systems and associated software applications including defining, assigning and tracking user access permissions.
- Co-ordinate and support troubleshooting, service, maintenance, or other support functions for software or firmware associated with global laboratory systems including OS upgrades, patch management, reboots, and system security.
- Acts as liaison with global IT, system / software vendors in selection and implementation of laboratory systems.
- Define requirements for and may perform validation activities related to system security and data integrity requirements for new or upgraded laboratory systems.
- Responsible for timely communication of status of user requests and/or system outage reporting (e.g., helpdesk tickets) and tracking of KPIs.
- Lead and/or participate laboratory system related investigations, corrective actions and change controls.
- Lead and/or participate on global data integrity projects.
Who you are:
- Science Degree, or equivalent, in related Biology or Chemistry based topic.
- Proven experience in a technical role supporting validation and/or administration of software applications or laboratory systems.
- Experience working in a regulated environment, within Pharmaceuticals or Life Sciences.
- Proficient knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (cGMP, GLP)
- Advanced knowledge and application of data integrity regulatory guidance (e.g., FDA, MHRA, WHO)
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems validation requirements
- Proficient knowledge of Windows OS
- Acts ethically and ensures quality of own work and that of others.
- Works with agility and willing to embrace and implement change on a global scale.
- Applies technology to drive digitalization, improve quality and increase customer value.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (ability to lead cross-functional meetings, demonstrated ability to bring consensus among diverse cross-functional teams).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com