Show All Results
Global Hosting IT Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join us in Bratislava in this newly created role as Global Hosting IT Manager. Leading our growing team, you will be responsible for Windows based service delivery across EMEA. You will also undertake the lead global role in driving service improvements for system patching and vulnerability management across our global hosting technologies. These hosting technologies include Citrix, Linux, Windows and Virtualization platforms. As both this system patching global role and the patching team focus is a new function, there will be emphasis for this role to contribute in defining and shaping of the scope, deliverables, toolsets and processes associated with this team. You will proactively identify areas of operational weakness and propose service improvement plans. Implementing relevant policies, procedures and standards, you will ensure all tasks are appropriately controlled. A big part of this role also lies in fostering collaboration with the wider IT organization to ensure successful System patching.
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of experience in Windows server infrastructure management
- You have 5+ years of experience leading teams
- You have excellent knowledge on various Windows Server operating systems and Enterprise server hardware
- You gained good hands-on experience on management of data centers & regional sites across the globe with a focus on server security (System Patching)
- You have good knowledge on Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Microsoft Clustering Services
- You have good knowledge on various virtualization platforms such as VMware & Citrix would be an added advantages
- You are a strong analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems and thrives in a high-pressure environment with shifting priorities
- Your excellent written and oral communications skills allow you to successfully deal with stakeholders at all levels and in different situations
- You are experienced in managing financial aspects including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com