Show All Results
Project Manager Commercial Projects
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma the Project Manager in Commercial Operations will manage cross functional projects identified as strategically important within Life Science, Research & Applied and will shape the Commercial R&A organization through priority PMO initiatives and management of key stakeholders. You will define, monitor, and execute master plans including projects and achieve key milestones. As a Project Manager you will align with business and function leaders while managing a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the organization (influencing without authority). As required, you will be travelling to regions for Kick-offs and participating in project and workstream workshops. Stakeholder management and driving collaboration across the organization (business, controlling, HRBP, IT, SMI etc.) will be key.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, or Business discipline with 3+ years’ experience in project or program management
- Experience leading complex, strategic or global cross functional projects
- Exceptional Project Management skills to drive and manage large degrees of complexity
- Ability to facilitate projects virtually to ensure successful collaboration across the globe
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and result orientation
- Experience with open communication across project teams and the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to foster and manage productive relationships with executive level sponsors
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment / organization.
- Experience in identifying, developing, and initiating innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist
- Fluency in English essential; German or French advantageous
- Ability to travel internationally
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.