Show All Results
Site Director & Head of Distribution f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a site Leader in Lyon (Saint-Quentin Fallavier) with 175 employees you are responsible that the company is legally compliant and that corporate programs are adhered to. You will be leading meetings with the works council and union representatives to keep a good relationship with employee representatives.
In coordination with HR and Communication departments you will ensure regular communications to all employees regarding company performance, specific projects, organization changes, policies changes and leading “town hall meetings” with employees regularly. Special attention is needed in Safety and Quality as Lyon is a Seveso site and GDP compliant.
As Head of Distribution you are responsible for the warehouse and the total network to distribute more than 250,000 different products within France, Spain and Portugal. You will ensure service excellence in compliance with local regulations (dangerous goods) and optimized costs. You will be leading the distribution team of about 40 people and collaborate with global Supply Chain network to ensure effective processes. Developement of organization/people skills and capability will be one of the key areas of responsibility.
Please send your resume in English
Who you are:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain, ideally distribution of dangerous goods
- Proven leadership skills in developing and leading an organization to deliver key KPIs on daily basis as well as developing key strategies for continuous improvement
- Significant experience in managing strategic projects within Warehouse, Distribution and Transport internationally. Knowledge of Spain & Portugal is highly appreciated
- Ideally proven skills to apply all local mandatory rules in Transportation (ADR, IATA, IMDG), Storage & Warehousing (SEVESO), Customs, Health agency, Sanitary and Import areas
- Experience to optimize business and logistic processes to drive efficiency and cost – LEAN/Operational Experience would be a strong benefit
- Strong people management and ideally works council management
- Fluency in French and English mandatory
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com