Show All Results
Sr Analyst- RPA/Devops
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift Time: 12.30/1.30 pm - 9:30/10:30 pm (must be flexible)
As Technical Analyst, need to be multi-disciplined with an advanced logical mindset, process oriented and a background in leveraging technologies to drive results. Provides primary support for assigned systems and applications; provides backup support for other systems as and when needed. Works independently with limited support. Prior Experience in Healthcare domain will be an added advantage. Excellent interpersonal & competent analytical skills. Strong team player attitude to deliver necessary requirements on time and ability to work through obstacles under challenging circumstances. Should be able to work in shifts as required by the project.
Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services. Willing to adapt new technologies and skills in the area of automation.
- Provide software delivery operations and application release management support, including automated build and deployment processing.
- Analyzes business problems, develops technology solutions to those problems and manages the project through its lifecycle.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm and finding efficient ways to tackle technical, infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases.
- Deploy new modules, upgrades and fixes to different environments.
- Demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting.
- Responsibilities to set a strategic direction for automation and managing day-to-day operations, establish high performing service delivery organization.
- Ability to familiarize himself / herself independently with entirely new subjects and thus provide comprehensive and innovative solutions.
- Minimum of 4+years of experience.
- Experience in deployment automation solutions Ex: XL Deploy, XL Release, Docker, IBM uDeploy or Electric Cloud
- Experience in administering and deploying using CI/CD tools Ex: GIT, JIRA, Jenkins or Maven
- Middleware Tools (Jboss, Weblogic, IIS and Apache Tomcat).
- Linux and Windows scripting (BASH and Powershell)
- Working knowledge of Network Topology and communications protocols e.g. TCP/IP, Telnet, SMTP, FTP et Python and PL/SQL.
- Experience in one of the standard scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Java etc.
- General DevOps automation, build, deployment, configuration of multiple environments.
- Hands-on on Standalone and 3Tier deployment architecture.
- Experience with multi-tier distributed systems involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve problems.
- Working knowledge of information security and best practices.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or similar degree applicable experience within information systems.
- Service Delivery Management mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with automation technologies like UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Chatbot etc. very welcome.
- Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics.
- Exposure to large-scale systems and application architectures.
- Experience in managing/coordinating with vendors.
- Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
- Experience in GxP process will be an added advantage.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com