Show All Results
APAC Research Commercial Strategy and Market Insights
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: APAC Research Commercial Strategy & Market Insights
Reports To : Head of Commercial Excellence, APAC
Division: Life Science
We are looking for an experienced Strategy Manager to shape our Asia Pacific (APAC) long-term strategy and work closely with Commercial Marketing team to develop and implement strategy initiatives that realize our business objectives. The Strategy Manager will be responsible to communicate and drive our APAC strategy to the country/regional leadership to align overall objectives. In addition, the Strategy Manager needs to build a sustainable competitive advantage. To be successful as a Strategy Manager you should have industry experience, an analytical mind, critical thinking, strong leadership and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Strategy. Manager should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Commercial Strategy development & realization
- Conceptualize the Research commercial strategy process
- Work closely with APAC Commercial Marketing team to develop and implement strategyinitiatives
- Align Strategy with country/regional leadership and drive implementation across APAC
- Support country organizations with refinement of strategic intiatives and deliverables.
- Communicate our APAC strategy and narrative storyline at the global, regional, country and divisional levels.
- Develop balanced scorecards and monitor realization.
- Manage competitive intelligence and market research studies. Develop presentations on market conditions, market potential, future trends, opportunities and recommended actions. Collaberate with APAC Commercial Marketing to deliver meaningful reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or economics.
- MBA is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in strategy management and industry experience.
- MSc or PhD in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry is a plus.
- Proven ability to drive international teams and projects in a matrix organization.
Fluency in English required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com