Show All Results
Pharma Digital Applications Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Digital Team has been recently created to drive the digital transformation in the Aubonne manufacturing site. Being part of it gives an unique opportunity to participate in the exiting Digital Journey aiming efficiency, compliance and leveraging the advancement of the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
You will support the digital transformation of the site. Deliver digital solutions in the Supply Chain processes. Be responsible for digital systems design, implementation, parametrization and maintenance. Drive or participate in digital projects and roll-outs. Be a strategic internal partner to IT, quality, manufacturing, global and other teams. Engage end-users in the digital journey and promote the digital culture. Provide support and troubleshooting to a large community of users, train key users. Prepare documentations and training materials. Ensure data integrity and harmonization across areas. Initiate process improvements via automation.
- Strong Knowledge of LIMS
- Nice to have an experience on at least on of the following applications: Discoverant, MES, Pipeline Pilot, SAP, BI Tools, Binocs, NuGenesis, Tableau, Aera, Waters® NuGenesis® Lab Management System
- Proven experience in managing system upgrades and in supporting roll-out activities
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders in matrix organization, including management
- Wide understanding of Supply Chain structure, dynamic, processes and functioning
- Experienced in providing end-user support and trainings
- Project Management certification is a strong advantage
- Deep business analysis skills and IT savvy
- Sense of adopting new technologies, like advanced visualization tools, AI, IoT, VR, blockchain
- Service oriented, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks is a valuable asset
- GMP knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English and French
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com