Show All Results
Business Data Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
What You Do:
Within our Process Solutions (PS) Business Tools & Digitalization Organization, the Business Data Analyst will report to the Head of Global Transformation & Analytics. With the significant contribution of business tools and analytics in the daily work of the Process Solutions (PS) commercial organization, this role is responsible for understanding a variety of data sources and points of tool and data integration including but not limited to Salesforce, ERPs, BI and Tableau and make them match to global business priorities.
- Develop optimal global solutions for commercial dashboard requests in SFDC, Tableau or other tools to provide a leadership level view of global data will incorporating drill down to regional data as needed.
- Gather business requirements, analyze global report/dashboard feasibility and when not feasible for a regional request, manage local report and dashboard requirements and delivery.
- Use data visualization elements like charts, graphs, and maps, provide PS business users with guidance and an accessible way to see and interpret trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
- Bases on learned expert knowledge of PS data and the benefits our tools can bring to the organization, proactively identify and socialize trends in data and target group that could leverage from use of the data to drive business decisions.
- Drive data quality efforts utilizing Demand Tools and other applications.
- Implement change in process/policy and coordinate efficiency efforts to reduce administrative & redundant work.
- Develop educational pathways for relevant projects to ensure that our PS business partners utilize our Business tools to their optimum potential, across the geographies and are fully aware of the benefits and impact of programs implemented.
- Serve as a key contributor to regional and global projects and initiatives.
- Work with regional commercial partners to gather and translate local requirements into global projects, the analyst will collaborate with IT, Program Leads and Life Science colleagues to match local specifications to our global framework and will provide a platform for communication of assigned projects and tool enhancements to ensure stakeholder/partner involvement and awareness remains active.
Who You Are:
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- 4+ years of Salesforce administration experience preferable in an environment that utilizes custom objects as well as out of the box functionality. Preferably Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- 3+ years of sales operations, sales tools, process optimization, sales training (or any subset of these)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools including Excel and Power Point to generate status updates and other forms of communication
- Experience with SFDC Reporting/Dashboards and with Analytics tools Tableau, Power BI
- Excellent interpersonal skills and prior work experience within a multi-national, multi-cultural organization
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical/Life Sciences Business Environment
- Ability to work independently and develop personal initiatives
- Sense of confidentiality, well-structured and disciplined
- Aptitude with the back end of mobile tools, such as supporting Salesforce mobile applications
- Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism, interpersonal communication, proactive problem solving and critical attention to quality
- Ability to be extremely responsive to internal and external customer needs
- Occasional travel expected
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com