Show All Results
Researcher - Analytical Development and Validation Chromatography - Lifecycle Management (LCM)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Researcher in Analytical Development and Validation Chromatography-LCM you will carry out the development of analytical methods based on RP/SE/IEX/HILIC/HIC UPLC or HPLC and related coupled techniques for biomolecules, peptides and glycans. You’ll design, interpret and report results of analytical experiments (study protocol, analytical procedures and results presentation) for discussion with the manager and/or customers, by proposing suggestions for critical issues and ensuring the recording and the delivery of the results in due time and in compliance with GMP requirements. Moreover, you will undertake the necessary management and troubleshooting role of all assigned activities for commitments with Health Authorities. You will have the opportunity to participate in innovative project teams and in scientific exchange initiatives while contributing to overall strategies and goals of marketed-products projects as well as maintains excellent collaborations with our customers.
Who you are:
• Degree or Ph.D. in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
• Knowledge of the chemistry of proteins, glycoproteins and related chromatographic techniques;
• Demonstrated expertise in development, validation, transfer and lifecycle of analytical methods with related GMP activities;
• Ability to actively contribute to innovative projects (attitude in digitalization and automation concepts);
• Strong scientific leadership skills, communication and ability to conduct technical presentations with confidence and pro-active attitude;
• Good knowledge of US, EU, JP Pharmacopeia wit focus on Chromatography and SST General Chapters;
• Ability to work in team;
• Excellent knowledge of software and computer tools (e.g. Office, Empower, BioPharmalynx);
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com