Show All Results
A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The QA Engineer will support the administration, maintenance, development, and improvement of the quality management system at the EMD Performance Materials Haverhill, Massachusetts location and ensure alignment with business goals, expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices.
In this role, you will serve as the site’s primary Quality contact for maintaining, analyzing, and reporting site and global quality management system metrics, including a site-level scorecard, monthly KPI reporting, and quarterly Quality Management Reviews.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain ISO 9001 quality certification and customer specific requirements.
- Administer the audit program for internal, customer, 3rd party/corporate and vendor audits.
- Administer and coordinate the supplier quality management program.
- Write and/or review documentation to ensure compliance with all company or customer quality requirements, as needed.
- Perform customer complaint root cause investigation, document findings for presentation to the customer, and administer reporting activities within the TrackWise complaint database.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the advancement of quality systems and operations at EMD Performance Materials and meet the quality expectations of our customer base.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field of study such as Chemistry, Biology or Engineering or IT discipline with 3+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification
- Experience with managing or working within an ISO 9001 quality management system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience measuring processes and systems to semiconductor quality standards
- Experience using fundamental tools such as FMEA to evaluate processes
- Experience in the manufacture of materials (preferably chemicals) for supply to the semiconductor industry
- Experience communicating with customers, both verbally and through written presentation
- Knowledge and experience in the application of SPC/SQC techniques
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.