Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop and update relevant local compliance rules, standards, policies and procedures in accordance with Merck Global standards;
- Implement Merck Global and Regional compliance strategies, policies, guidelines (e.g. Code of Conduct, Compliance Policies, etc.), and projects, as well as applicable industry norms; and conduct local Compliance projects and initiatives;
- Work as compliance business partner for related business/functions. Closing collaborate with internal customer to communicate and provide guidance and advice to business/functions on compliance-related matters:
- Participate business meetings to understand the business and proactively provide compliance comments for important decision-making processes;
- Design and implement robust compliance training and communication programs to enhance compliance awareness within the company;
- Support Global related initiatives, eg CRR and self-assessment and work closely with the Group Programs & Support team.
- Actively collaborate with the annual monitoring plan and conduct monitoring testing based on agreed actions. Report monitoring result on a regular basis to levels of key stakeholders with appropriated remediation and risk mitigation actions. Keep improving the monitoring process, based on experience, updated risks, and the desired efficiency.
- Compliance first point of contact for Hong Kong in all business sectors;
- Other day-to-day compliance routine work and coordination as assigned by Compliance Officer.
Who you are:
- University / Post Graduate Degree in law, audit or finance;
- Minimum 6 years working experience in multinational company compliance, big 4 accounting firm or law firm;
- Familiarity with multinational corporate compliance culture; Have knowledge in PRC anti-bribery laws and regulations;
- Working experience in pharma industry will be a plus.
- Good oral and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication soft skills; training delivery capabilities;
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com