Show All Results
Associate Segment Marketing Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Associate Segment Marketing Manager will:
- Support the BioProcessing Segment KPI program in the capture of metrics and development of quarterly stakeholder reports to assess success
- Execute on the BioProcessing Segments communication plan to drive internal awareness of BioProcessing Segment programs and facilitate alignment with the larger BioProcessing/PS organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts (Sales, Finance, R&D, Manufacturing, Operations) and provide project management skills in the development and implementation of Segment programs
- Support the development of innovating marketing tactics to communicate the portfolio value to segment customers
- Ensure consistent and aligned sharing and implementation of program best practices across BioProcessing Segments teams and through coordinated All Hands team meetings
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Science, or Business discipline with 3+ years’ experience in developing marketing programs or data analysis or digital marketing.
- Experience in a complex, global organization preferred
- Experience in pharma/biopharm/life science sector strongly preferred
- Advanced Digital Marketing and Social Media skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com and Excel desired
- New Business Mindset: Displays entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm to explore new ideas and the unknown and visualize what is possible
- Analytical ability: Ability to identify and analyze what is important and to interpret and synthesize issues and data to draw conclusions; ability to understand interdependencies and cause and effect relationships
- Communication & Presentation skills: Ability to build compelling presentations to communicate clearly and effectively; ability to recognize when, how, and with whom things should be communicated
- Business Savvy: Knowledgeable about all functional elements which are important for business success; understands key economic drivers and their effect on business.
- Project Ownership & Management: Ability to take ownership for ensuring the desired outcome of a project and to establish and monitor the project milestones toward the objective
- Organizational integration and engagement: Ability to work in close alignment with people from other functions and to influence and engage with others to address issues, resolve conflicts and ensure the best overall outcome, ability to communicate across boundaries, build cross-functional collaboration and influence without direct authority
- Technical/Application Knowledge: Ability to become knowledgeable about MilliporeSigma’s Process Solutions capabilities, the applications in which they perform, and how they add value to the customer
- Self-motivated and positive outlook: has a desire to drive for / deliver exceptional results, looks for continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Ability to travel globally (up to 20%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.