Show All Results
Global Strategic Account Customer Excellence Partner
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Global Strategic Accounts (GSA) Customer Excellence (CE) Partner is a GLOBAL role and the interface to PS GSA Customers, the GSA Sales team and other internal stakeholders such as Quality, Marketing, Pricing etc.
It is important for the role to go beyond transactional activities, build strong and trustful partnership with the team and the customer in order to anticipate and understand their specific needs and find suitable solutions.
The GSA CE Partner is a proactive, open-minded person who identifies opportunities for improvement in the overall GSA service offering and team strategy. A natural understanding of numbers and data as well as a systematic approach to transform complex topics to a clear message is a key attribute of this role. Travel up to 20% may be required. The scope and focus of this role is to collaborate with your internal and external partners on a global basis to manage:
- product change notification follow-up,
- pricing execution and analytical support and
- complex customer enquiries such as RFP, RFQ and questionnaires
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree any field of study acceptable
- 4+ years of work experience in a relevant area such as Customer Service, Tech Support or Sales Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Biology, Chemistry preferred
- Preferred area of experience Sales Support, Tech Support, Quality or Marketing
- Professional and excellent, written and oral communications skills
- Project management experience with strong organizational and time management skills
- Assertiveness as well as a balancing character to bring different people and opinions together
- Affinity for data and systems, attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced skills: Outlook, Excel, Teams, salesforce.com and SAP
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.