Show All Results
Product owner - Bioprocess
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Working with internal and external customers to
elicitworkflows, software product requirements for biopharma process automation
- Representing the customer on development teams to bring innovative new software and automation solutions to market
- Works closely with Portfolio Product Manager(s) and Senior Product Owner(s) to represent capabilities and features at team level
- Working closely with our solution Architects to
understandand shape the technical solutions we select
- Maintain Technical Product Backlog based on Epic Owners feedback and business priority as
communicatedby the Portfolio Product Manager(s) and Senior PO(s)
- Actively participate in product backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect management and project teams release planning sessions
- Work directly and provide technical product requirements to Agile scrum teams and drive technical product delivery
- Identify and define technical product requirements that align to product strategy for moderately complex problems
- Ensure requirements traceability to product capabilities
- Define non-functional technical requirements
- Scouting for new technologies to solve our customers Biomanufacturing/ Process Development challenges
individualwith strong research and analysis skills, able to define technical product requirements to solve complex business and operational problems and thrivein a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who you are
- Deep knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including strategy, engineering and product management
- Versed in defining clear design quality standards
- Firm understanding of service and product design methodologies
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Extensive experience with applying reusable methodologies and frameworks for conducting design sprints, user validation, and related field work
- Proficient in defining MVPs and prototypes of varying fidelity based on project requirements
- Highly proficient in developing and applying prioritization frameworks from both business and user perspectives
- Expertise in
designingand applying user research methodologies, artifacts and insights
- Effective communication and ability to lead and inspire multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
- A Life /Computer Sciences/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5+years of experience in Biopharmaceutical Process Development or Manufacturing
- Product Management experience with at least 1 major development projects with part or all of that with software or automation products
- IT background with business experience. Experienced in Web technologies- Java Spring boot, Microservices, REST API and SQL database will be an added advantage
- Familiar with BioManufacturing process (Upstream &/or Downstream) for biologics like monoclonal antibodies, vaccines and other recombinant drugs.
- Familiar with Manufacturing Execution Systems within biopharma/ Pharma.
- Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and 21 CFR is preferred.
- SAFe PO certification preferred.
- Experienced in
elicitingcustomer requirements and translating these to Functional Specifications
- Experienced and effective in working across boundaries and functions
- Experience defining technical product requirements in an ambiguous setting
analyticalskills; including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements via user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experienced in managing and interacting with teams working across different time zones and Willing to Travel on need basis.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com