Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- To support Software Product development in establishing human factors and usability-related requirements for new software products and product line extensions.
- To ensure that Usability design guidelines are fully implemented across all BioContinuum Sw products in terms of UI/UX attributes.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, application and Product marketing teams in identifying intended users and use environments, as well as potential use-related hazards; support in defining product use cases and identify critical user tasks; help draft Usability specifications.
- Support in other usability related organizational needs like coordinate with third party vendors for project specific deliveries and define usability requirements from Sw perspective.
- Support with workshops with internal and external customers to elicit workflows, software product requirements for biopharma process automation with special focus on Usability/User experience.
- Working closely with Product owners and Architects to understand the technical challenges and solutions provided by Vendors and help mitigate.
- Actively participate with Product owners in product backlog grooming sessions during PI planning in articulating the UI/UX needs.
- Define non-functional technical requirements that are usability related.
- Drive Usability Evaluation along with Product Marketing and Product Owners for SW products at appropriate development stages.
Who you are:
- Profound knowledge about Design Thinking and Customer Driven Design Methodologies is a must. Deep knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- Up to date with general UX trends, best practices, design principles and tools / techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Applications, Sw development and product marketing orgs.
- Ability to communicate / demonstrate the value and rationale of UX decisions to stakeholders
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Proficient in defining MVPs and prototypes including tools and methodologies of varying fidelity based on UI/UX requirements.
- Expertise in designing and applying user research methodologies, artifacts and insights into UI concepts
- Effective communication and ability to lead and inspire multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
- BS in HCI, Human Factors, Usability Engineering or related field; MS preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Factors / Usability engineering and/or product design, development, or testing; experience with software products is preferred.
- Certification from reputed agencies/institutes in Usability is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Healthcare/Lifesciences product design and regulatory processes needed.
- Experience working with or managing third-party service providers in UI/UX space.
- Experience structuring, recruiting for, conducting, and reporting on formative and summative usability evaluations for Software products.
- Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and 21 CFR is preferred.
- Familiar with BioManufacturing process (Upstream &/or Downstream) for biologics like monoclonal antibodies, vaccines and other recombinant drugs.
- Experienced in eliciting customer requirements and translating these to Functional Specifications
- Experienced and effective in working across boundaries and functions
- Experience defining technical product requirements in an ambiguous setting
- Strong analytical skills; including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements via user stories and acceptance criteria
- Excellent communications and writing skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.