Show All Results
Quality Control Supervisor
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Supervise the QC Sample Logistics team. Coordinate sample logistics activities to promptly and accurately distribute materials and documentation to the analytical laboratories. Promote a culture of safety, quality and continuous process improvement. Establish objectives and develop personnel to ensure operations are in compliance with Quality Systems guidelines and customer requirements. Manage department process workflows to meet business needs. Select, train, develop, motivate and evaluate employees. Lead and participate in process improvement efforts.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, such as Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology.
- 3+ years of experience in Analytical Chemistry or Life Science or Chemical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Regulatory skills – excellent documentation, attention to detail, communication, and interpretation
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge in chemistry, biochemistry or life sciences with emphasis on analytical methodology
- Strong SAP knowledge
- Strong Supervisory skills
- Strong Management skills – planning, organizing, delegating and decision making
- Strong Leadership skills – motivation and role model behavior
- Strong Conflict resolution skills
- Strong Evaluation and teaching skills
- Knowledge of Process Improvement methods and techniques
- Knowledge of chemical hazards and safety policies
- Previous experience with Corporate/Department policies and guidelines
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.