Show All Results
Senior Quality Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a key member of the Quality Engineering team within the Quality Operations organization, lead and support activities specific to continuous improvement, customer projects, and quality excellence.
- Support or lead quality improvement projects and site strategic projects
- Support or lead customer collaboration projects (external)
- Perform data analytics to drive projects (internal and external)
- Represent Danvers as the Center of Excellence by supporting transfer activities and ongoing Quality operations from a Quality standpoint for expansion projects
- Potential travel up to 10%
Who you are:
- B.S in Engineering, Life Sciences, or related (Engineering preferred)
- M.S. in Life Science, Quality, or M.B.A. preferred
- Experience in Biotechnology, Medical Device, or Life Science industries
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong presentation skills with ability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to influence cross functionally
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.