Show All Results
IT Veeva Developer - Marketing & Sales - CRM - Enhancement
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
IT Veeva Developer (m/f) - Marketing & Sales - CRM
Job Location: Bangalore
You will work as IT Veeva Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible to discuss and clarify requirements with business teams and create technical requirements from business requirements according to our Veeva/Salesforce development guidelines. It is important to foster a deep level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes combined with the skill to perform comparative analysis across solutions in order to provide technical recommendations is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect the ability to prepare extensive solution documentation related to technical architecture and solution design of technical components for use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering outstanding quality for the Business.
Who You Are:
- Serve as a technical expert on the Veeva/Salesforce platform in regard to system functionality and data
- Serve as the system administrator for Veeva CRM and be responsible for post-production end-user support
- Provide CRM administration and operational support including; ◦User and security management, hierarchies, roles, data management
- SFDC report creation in coordination with IT HC supporting Commercial and Sales Operations groups
- Become an expert and administrator for all existing Operational reports and dashboards, and work with IT to develop and launch new reports and dashboards
- Prepare and execute data loads with the Apex Data Loader
- Analyze data pre and post Data Loader to ensure data quality
- Work with Data Admins to assist in data research and resolution (e.g. Data Change Requests)
- Author and validate test plans, prepare test scripts, perform tests and analyze results
- Create and manage custom objects, page layouts, fields and reports within Veeva
- Work on project team implementing new products and packages within Veeva (potentially Veeva Network or Veeva Align) and communicate updates to IT PM and team members.
- Participate in requirements gathering efforts (Functional and Technical Specifications) for the CRM application.
- Participate and / or lead system testing of new updates and releases.
- Play an active role in the SDLC process – design, development, testing, deployment and operations support.
- Assist in the creation of training materials, SOPs, Work Instructions and other project required documentation
- Become an expert and administrator for all existing Operational reports and dashboards, and work with IT to develop new reports and dashboards
- Liaise with other IT functions and application owners to ensure other environments consuming Veeva data understand system changes and the impact to Veeva data and objects
- Work with teams to ensure extract logic changes are handled appropriately
- Serve as Veeva point person for technical configuration setups with 3rd party applications (i.e. Aktana)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com