Show All Results
Associate Scientist I
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Associate Scientist I to join the team in Glasgow. As an AS1, you will be working within our Cell Biology team (Transmission Electron Microscopy), you will be responsible for providing scientific support in the conduct of routine and complex GLP or GMP studies performed within a contract testing laboratory. Responsibilities will include the performance of routine and custom GLP / GMP studies and good housekeeping, equipment maintenance and stock control, to ensure the smooth running of the laboratories. You will be required to work within the laboratory following Standard Operating Procedures and relevant compliance regulations to ensure routine studies are completed on time and accurately recorded to meet appropriate scientific and GLP / GMP regulatory standards
Who you are:
- You have an HND or higher qualification in Cell Biology or associated Biological Science discipline.
- You will ideally have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment.
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated with strong initiative and driveYou are self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
- You will be computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com