Show All Results
Senior Material Management Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Sr. Material Management Specialist
- Assist the line manager to design the material management strategy for BioReliance E2E GMP production site and PD lab
- Identify the categories of materials to be used in GMP production and PD lab by using the appropriate investigate tools
- Set up the integrated supply chain model, to ensure the high efficiency supply process with competitive cost
- Initiate the documentation structure used in supply chain and warehouse area and maintain the high quality of the documents.
- To be the super user of LIMS system, which will be launched in 2020. Participate into the workflow design and validation of the LIMS system.
- Work with production and QC department to design the interface agreement of routine operation and ensure the agreement to be implemented successfully.
- Work with Production, QC and QA department to develop the cell bank management model, serve as the gate keeper of cell bank inventory.
- Supervise the daily operation of supply chain and warehouse 3rd party vendor employee, to ensure the KPI to be fulfilled.
- To investigate the deviation happened in supply chain and warehouse area, work with relevant parties to close the deviation with aligned process and actions.
- Routine report the supply chain and warehouse area status, to ensure the transparency to other departments
- To be the material sampling area owner, work with Production, QC and QA to set up the sampling procedure.
- Develop the sampling plan, including utility, material and classified area
- To ensure all the documentation associated with the various poles of the service is up to date: technical documentation, regulations and quality.
- Support line manager to manage and monitoring of contracts with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Participate in optimizing inventory management based on site constraints and implementing the necessary management tools to ensure the evolution of information systems.
- Support the line manager on the logistics and procurement business: overseeing planning, ordering, receiving, storage, distribution and shipping of materials for both physical and information flows
- Ensure that internal logistics activities are recognized through quality and customer satisfaction,
- Manage the processing of orders from internal customers and efficiently implement product storage (surface, storage, product rotations),
- Ensure the availability of raw materials and the reliability of stocks in compliance with safety rules, Good Manufacturing Practices and procedures,
- Optimize inventory management to meet development and production constraints and put in place the necessary inventory management tools by ensuring the evolution of information systems,
- From the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in relation to international regulations and authorities
- Experiences in LIMS system, including cell bank management by using LIMS system
- Experiences in supply chain and warehouse management.
- English (written and oral) is essential.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com