Show All Results
Market HR Business Partner, Life Science - Gillingham (Dorset)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our UK HR Organisation. We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team as interim maternity cover for up to 12 months, partnering operational leadership teams across 2 sites in Dorset (Gillingham & Poole) and supporting wider UK projects.
- Contributes to the Business Strategies by proactively addressing the people dimension on a local level in alignment with Merck’s People and HR Strategy
- Will deliver HR support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Market solutions partners, leveraging the existing solutions portfolio and frameworks, ensuring compliance on people and legal matters
- Act as main customer contact to the business leaders & managers locally with regards to HR Solutions to enable business results
- Helps shape the desired talent and performance culture in the country organization and drives the necessary change
- Assures strategic alignment & successful collaboration with critical internal stakeholder groups in the organization
- Ensures that employee & manager experience is properly addressed and continuously improved through the adoption of technology and enhanced solutions designed in Innovation HR as well as through consulting and enablement offerings
- Will lead projects on a local and national level in close collaboration with HRBPs
Who you are:
- You have proven experience as a trusted partner capable of leading site people strategies
- You are able to influence business colleagues in a positive manner
- You are a hands-on HR professional with experience in one or more of the following sectors: Life Science, Chemical, High-tech, Manufacturing, Distribution & Supply Chain
- You are well versed in working within a global complex matrix organization including, leading multiple projects and managing a large variety of local/national stakeholders
- You have a proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully with multi-disciplinary teams
- You have a post graduate degree in a related field or equivalent experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com