Show All Results
Operational Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: as our Operational Project Manager you will be part of our global, diverse IT organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our IT Team, known as MBS (our company’s Business Service), where you will be responsible for supporting project control, financials and procurement processes, within a virtual setup. You will be a key team player in maintaining mandatory forms from the project and portfolio management tool, as well as onboarding new project team members and preparing / collecting project reporting. Role responsibilities also cover project administration, e.g. workshop organisation, set up and completion of internal documentation; coordinating business requests towards the IT business partner organisation; managing and driving dedicated projects. Clear and concise communication and the ability to build and maintain stable and constructive relationships will be key for success.
Who you are:
- Masters degree or equivalent in either Science, Business Informatics or Business Management (related to IT)
- At least one years’ experience in Finance, Procurement, HR or IT consulting
- Good understanding of the business processes in the area of Finance, Procurement or HR
- Good IT knowledge
- Good project management skills, with experience in leading internal and external project teams, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with superb social skills and a proactive and collaborative mindset
- Pronounced analytical skills and result orientation
- Superb command of English (written and spoken) - additional languages would be advantageous
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com