Show All Results
Paid Search Marketing Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Digital Acquisition Marketing team is responsible for maintaining and accelerating our industry-leading position in eCommerce and digital customer acquisition. This department works cross functionally with UX/UI, web design, data science, digital content and analytics teams as well as numerous business stakeholders.
We are seeking an experienced search marketing and advertising specialist to help grow our expanding ecommerce team. The ideal candidate will be analytical-minded, creative problem-solver with experience in search marketing. This person will have a hybrid skill set that is well-versed in the technical aspects of paid search marketing (keyword research, audience targeting, ad excellence, and automated bidding strategies. Additionally, the ideal candidate is resourceful and proactive, as you will have the autonomy to craft your own campaigns and tests based on business needs.
Who You Are:
- BS Degree in marketing, math, economics, analytical focused program or any discipline
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in paid search, organic search, programmatic display advertising
- Experience with analytical platforms, Google Analytics preferred
- Demonstrated experience in programing languages and interfaces such as Google Big Query, Python, SQL, Google Ads API
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital advertising and cross-channel marketing
- Self-motivated, independent learner that is passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Creative concepting and visual communication skills, including a willingness to learn and try new things
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Strong collaborator that can work with many partners to achieve an end goal
- Platform proficiency in Google Ads, Bing Ads
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.