Show All Results
Technical Project Director - Biotech Development Center
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your job: In this highly strategic role, you will be the Capex Project Director leading a multidisciplinary internal team of 40 and external contractors to develop, design, install and commission our 250M EUR investment. You help us build and commission state of the art site with cutting edge technologies. This site expansion plays a strategic part in streamlining the work from various sites in our own in-house production of drug substances and NBEs (New Biological Entities) for clinical trials.
You will have full accountability for all time and budget related objectives as well as quality and EHSQ related issues, organizational readiness / organizational setup (Production, Supply chain, Engineering,) and Quality, EHS, Controlling and PMO. You will closely liaise with numerous global internal/external interfaces such as Operations, Corporate Purchasing, EHSQ, Controlling, Corporate Legal Services, and Technical Departments etc.
Who you are:
- Master degree in Process Engineering with very good knowledge of means and process technologies used in production.
- Several years ‘experience in a global technical engineering and investment project management functions. Including large Capital investment projects (>200M EUR).
- Expertise in industry best practices for basic and detail design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of chemicals/ pharmaceuticals production and laboratory systems as applied within the company.
- Sound Awareness of customer related supply chain and production logistics.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cGMP- and EHSQ-standards.
- Good knowledge of technical standards as well as standards for automation systems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform within international/multi-cultural teams.
- Excellent practical knowledge of contractual and legal obligations in the field of engineering and construction
- Strong ability to present and defend concepts and results towards senior management functions and external authorities
- Fluent in English, additional languages such as French, Spanish would be an asset.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com