Show All Results
Regional Regulatory Affairs (Senior) Associate - APAC
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Regional Regulatory Affairs (Senior) Associate, you are responsible for executing all regulatory submissions in the assigned Asian countries per regulatory and business requirements. You support regional/local and global strategies, plan and communicate registration plans and generate options to obtain product approvals and support product changes. You are responsible for dossier compilation to ensure ready to submit dossier is available as per respective countries requirements. You coordinate labelling compliance and support promotional material process. You ensure all regulatory activities for the assigned Asian countries and portfolio are tracked in relevant company systems according to compliant procedures. You participate in business meetings with cross-functional teams & external customers, and provide active and ongoing guidance within submission projects. You assist Global Regulatory Affairs department in the update, enhancement & creation of internal procedures. You research health authority regulations and competitor intelligence across Asia.
The position will be based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines.
Who you are:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or other Science Degree preferred, with minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a regulatory professional
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills, additional Asian language is of advantage (e.g. Mandarin, Malay, Thai …)
- Ability to interact effectively with all middle management and other functions
- Effective time management skills to multi-task several initiatives with demonstrated ability to achieve success
- Advanced skills with all standard MS office and business applications
- Travel flexibility on occasional basis
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com