Show All Results
Product Design Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- You will be working with a team of designers dedicated to generating/revising CAD drawings for quotes, prototypes and engineering change requests, as well as supporting the Manufacturing floor as issues arise in assembly builds. This position requires regular interaction with Sales, Manufacturing, and other Engineering departments.
- Act as the key resource for technical expertise for Mobius Single Use Assemblies, providing technical guidance to ensure Assemblies comply with all relevant internal and external customer/quality requirements.
- Collaborate with Process Engineering, Operations, Quality to identify and implement opportunities to resolve various existing challenges associated with your Product Line of Mobius standard and custom products.
- Help the Wuxi site transition to the component model by validating/verifying any new component suppliers or supply sites for longer term plan
- Proficiency in SolidWorks to generate/revise CAD drawings
- Updating Bill of Material and Routing in SAP system
- Have a working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Systems - SolidWorks, Salesforce.com, EPDM, SAP, MS Office, ManGo
- Position requires strong CAD skills, specifically in SolidWorks with assemblies, exploded views, and detailed drawings.
- Must be capable of solving problems of moderate scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects, skilled multi-tasker, meet established deadlines, and follow up on requests for action or information.
- Must have the ability to learn new skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work semi-independently, with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Strong sense of responsibility, urgency, enthusiasm and high energy.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team and cross function departments environment.
Who you are:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Aided Drafting with 3-5 years experience.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline preferred.
Prior work experience/internship with CAD software, preferably Solidworks, required.
Functional Area: Production
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com