Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Territory and location:
Sales rep. of LS-research solution sales team. Territory is from Taipei, New Taipei to Taoyuan.
- Responsible for RD, QC of biopharma/biotech company management, and implement customer's needs understanding, solution introduction and opportunities excavation on R&A solution products from our customers.
- Responsible for academia major accounts management, and implement customer's needs understanding, solution introduction and opportunities excavation on R solution products from our customers. Cooperating with distributors to serve end customer by channel relationships development, and light management.
- Responsible for internal relationship development, cooperate with supply chain, customer service, finance, QA and RM/TC/QHR to complete the customer service process.
- Responsible for the collection of sales data, marketing information, competitor activities to formulate sales strategy plans with PMs or Marcom.
- Responsible for business review on customer visiting, new opportunities, demand forecast, action plan and sales data analysis to line manager by daily, weekly, monthly report or others request.
Job Requirements :
- Master's degree in science, especially in cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, chemical synthesis and analysis with lab experience.
- more than 3 years sales / project experience in Biopharma/Biotech company or academic institute is essential. Both of these experiences are better.
- Familiarity with customer thinking and engaging style, and strong interpersonal communication / customer service skills are required.
- Goal orientation with pragmatic mindset, and good at self-organization a process improvement.
- Superior skills on problem solving, negotiation, influencing and be proactive.
- Positive attitude, thinking with growth-mindset and being with teamwork.
- Fluent in information collection and data analysis, and the presentation skills are required.
- Sufficient English communication ability and office computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) application knowledge.
- Cooperation, relationships development, and light management expericence with distributors are preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com