Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds while wearing personal protective equipment for an extended time.
- Assist in production material movements, sampling, physically and in SAP.
- Material handler will Assist Production Coordinator as requested.
- SAP knowledge of T-Codes for purpose of releasing and posting process orders.
- Complete physical material movements across the site.
- Assist with the transport of incoming raw materials from the raw material warehouse.
- Complete PIT inspections.
- Organize floor space of raw materials, intermediate materials and on hold material.
- Complete equipment transport to and from the maintenance shop.
- Label dried material with storage unit labels.
- Maintain inventory list of production components including filters, liners and gaskets.
- Deface labels on drums that are being disposed and/or recycled.
- Remove / recycle excessive pallets, drums and trash.
- Condense, straighten, maintain production floor.
- Organize and maintain a clean work area in accordance with the General Housekeeping policy.
- Attend and participate in all requested company meetings.
- Participate in GEMBAs and Be Safe activities.
- Entering activity in cr360 and writing work notifications in SAP.
- Obtaining and using personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Assist with tumbler staging.
- Assist with taking samples, including flammables as applicable.
Who you are:
- Warehouse work could include overtime and extended shifts.
- Follow procedures and safety policies at all times. Often includes following industry or government guidelines such as Process Safety Management or Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 and 14001.
- Maintain good housekeeping in laboratory, process, and personal areas, maintaining a level of audit readiness.
- Be familiar with hazards common to assigned work and take action to resolve unsafe situations.
- Participate in safety, quality, and compliance activities such as training sessions, safety meetings, or safety inspections.
- Properly identify, containerize, and document wastes that are generated and follow proper disposal requirements. In addition, follow all emergency procedures in the event of a release.
- Pass a drug and alcohol screening.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.