Show All Results
GMP Packaging Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The GMP Packaging Engineer is an individual that has proven their abilities to design and support procedures and documents. They are responsible for safely developing GMP packaging processes that meet both internal and external customer’s needs. This employee is required to ensure the compliance with the local quality system and regulations such as ICH Q7.
- Design, support and implement packaging processes for GMP products which can include the following:
- Work with customers and new project teams to implement packaging processes to ensure products are packaged according to approved methods.
- Design and conduct experiments to support new/custom product packaging for products produced for both internal and external customers
- Write protocols and report results of studies conducted.
- Develop and Implement corrective actions based on incident investigations, work with customers, suppliers and internal staff to resolve issue and report status on continuous basis.
- Assist in preparation of operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable Safety and Quality guidelines
- Develop and assist in the implementation of process improvement, safety, quality, and 5S ideas
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 1+ years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- 1+ years’ experience designing, selecting, and installing filling equipment and final packaging equipment
- 1+ years’ experience and/or education in Material Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging Engineering or Engineering
- Effective scientific problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills and the ability and the ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a productive manner.
- Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of Process Improvement methodology (ie., PDSA, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Six Sigma)
- Knowledge of FDA and/or USDA regulatory requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.