Show All Results
Chemist, Quality Control
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform Quality Control work at the Jerusalem facilities:
- Perform in-process control tests for R&D, Logistics, and manufacturing.
- Perform tests of raw materials and final products, as well as stability related testing (reassays).
- Promote and execute constant improvement in the everyday analysis work areas.
- Develop analytical methods when required.
- Establish and maintain forms and procedures related to everyday work.
- Support QC tasks of other SIAL/Merck QC labs.
Btec, BSc or MSc in Natural Sciences, Biotechnology.
Fluent in Hebrew, English
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Previous industrial experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
Previous experience in related testing, particularly chemistry & Biology is an advantage.
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Problem - solving oriented.