Show All Results
Digital Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Strategy and Operational Excellence Group is part of Integrated Supply Chain Operations within Life Science, supporting our entire manufacturing and distribution network , executing capital investment and major strategic projects, driving continuous improvement through Lean & Six Sigma techniques, developing and executing strategy and cultivating innovation and transformation
Digital Project Manager will help develop a new transformative roadmap for application of digital technology application across ISCO (Integrated Supply Chain Operations). The successful candidate will identify and quantify opportunity areas for application of digital technologies and will match these to the appropriate solutions, developing robust technical proposals and compelling business cases. The successful candidate will lead the execution of digitalization projects from concept through launch and successful handover to process owners.
Who you are:
An innovative thinker/ technology leader, able to envision completely new approaches, to assess global digital innovations across industry, and identify those breakthrough technology innovations that will drive value in Life Sciences. You can analyze data and assess work processes and operations to identify opportunities for application of beneficial digital technology. You have the ability (with others) to identify novel technological solutions, complete robust technical assessments, prepare quantitative business cases and make appropriate recommendations.
You can manage projects in structured way, in order to attain management approval, and to ensure execution to time plan, budget, and other business targets
- Fluent English required (German is a plus).
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering. Project management qualification preferred. Require minimum 2 years of experience, in project management, operations management, and/or engineering roles.
- Travel typically 25 % but up to 40%
- Ability to guide and manage the work of internal and external partners to develop, test, implement and handover to process owners, robust digital solutions
- Ability to interact & collaborate with, and to challenge, a broad range of team members (functions / cultures) across our manufacturing and distribution networks (Controlling, Planning, procurement, Process and Technology, Quality, EHS, Supply Chain/ Operations, Engineering, etc.
- Strong communicator, able to engage multiple stakeholders and gain alignment. Ability to prepare and deliver project status updates and synthesised summaries of analysis and recommendations to leadership and stakeholders
- Ability to work across functional groups and able to identify, engage with and manage internal and external IT/ BT , software development and technology implementation partners, both in solution execution and selection of appropriate data platforms for our operations.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.