Show All Results
Senior Trade Compliance Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role of Trade Compliance is to support Trade Compliance (TC) strategy, ensuring complete compliance with Export/Import laws in the context of PM operations in China / Hong Kong, including overseeing preparation and submission of documentation, ad-hoc advisory supporting of trade Compliance , obtaining of requisite licenses/registrations, maintenance of statutory records etc.
- Interfacing with key China government agencies and officials, at all levels for daily operations. Supporting role in growing the relationship between and key officials, influencing existing government processes for ease of business/improved cycle time, resolving occasional disputes, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to influence governmental regulations regarding trade compliance to improve cost, non-tariff barriers, cycle time, and ease of business, also on end-to-end cycle time improvements for all types of import/export shipments (duty exempt, duty paid, courier, etc.)
- Conduct regularly TC Audit for internal control to ensure compliance with relevant with relevant Laws and Regulations and provide regular reporting of compliance metrics
- Maintain documentation of policies, procedures, and processes for site Export / Import operations, including the Compliance Control Program (CCP)
- Develop, deploy, and improve existing, scalable processes in support of company strategy
Who you are:
Education Level: B.S. Degree is a must, Legal related major is preferred.
Working Experiences: Minimum 5 years Trade Compliance experience or related positions,
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Especially for Excel and PPT skills.)
- Familiar with knowledge of HS code classification and related customs declaration elements
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere and to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
- Requires strong analytical skills and ability
- Good understanding of related laws and regulations.
- GTS and SAP system knowledge.
Others: Fluent English skills
Functional Area: Quality
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com