Show All Results
Assistant Manager Quality
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Role: Assistant Manager- Quality
Location: Bangalore, Peenya Site
1. Overall responsible for Product Quality.
2. Planning and resource allocation related to product verification activities.
3. Working in close coordination with principles for improving the product quality.
4. Execute Validation Master Plan for Products/Process.
5. Streamlining the Quality of newly transferred product lines.
6. Training Identification for the team members and implement the same.
7. Customer Complaint Analysis and initiating corrective actions
8. Providing technical guidance to the Sourcing and SQA team, guiding them on resolving performance bottlenecks
9. Analysing non-conformance and implementing corrective actions.
10. Reviewing and Approving of documents routed through Documentation System
11. Implementing & maintaining Quality Management Systems in Quality control department.
12. Third party Certifications of products/Process (CE/ UL...).
13. Coordination with customer/customer representative during Factory Acceptance Test.
14. Follow the EMS / Safety / Compliance norms / rules set by organization.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in mechanical engineering
- 10-15 years
- Knowledge of Inspection of pressure vessels as per ASME Code, SPC, SQC
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com