Show All Results
QC Chemist (Temp)
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform Quality Control work at the Rehovot facilities:
- Perform in-process control tests for R&D, Logistics and manufacturing.
- Perform tests of raw materials and final products, as well as stability related testing (reassays).
- Promote and execute constant improvement in the everyday analysis work areas.
- Develop analytical methods when required.
- Establish and maintain forms and procedures related to everyday work.
- Support QC tasks of other SIAL/Merck QC labs.
Btec, BSc or MSc in Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, Immunology background is an advantage.
Fluent in Hebrew, English
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Previous industrial experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
Previous experience in related testing, particularly immunohistochemistry is an advantage.
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES