Show All Results
QM Master Data Analyst - eData
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- This position will align with specific SAP modules (QM, PP) supporting Quality Management and have the following responsibilities:
- Hands-on team leader working to create and support system solutions
- Leads the process of combining business process and system functions into working solutions to meet business needs
- Analyzes business problems and opportunities; evaluate and define business processes and systems to meet user requirements
- Leads projects and tasks to drive significant collaborative IS/Business solutions to improve profitability and manage project deliverables according to project plan. This includes but is not limited to the following: resource requirements, testing, training, as well as orchestrating each go-live.
- Actively gather and document business and functional requirements. Investigate, determine and recommend solutions for change requests and coordinate with IS to present functional and technical options
- Participate in functional process improvements and work as a liaison with IS to recommend potential IS solutions
- Facilitate communication with IS to ensure that business customer’s requirements are translated into design specifications
- Maintains communication with other colleagues or joint user/system teams to ensure that cross-functional requirements are compatible with overall business needs and that they can be integrated
- Actively lead or participate in end-to-end applications implementation, upgrades or improvement projects from assessment to production support.
- Responsible for driving solutions, be it enhancement requests or change management through the organization. Will work with sites to ensure they have a business case justification for localized enhancements.
- Lead test design, testing, user-documentation, training development and training
- Ensures realistic test plans for the testing of all new applications prior to implementation and monitors the execution of those plans
- Develop tools and processes for analyzing master data to ensure implemented processes are functioning as expected. This includes developing reports and data downloads for user analysis as well as developing master data audit processes and procedures
- Trains subject matter experts (SME’s) in the use of new functionality as well as master data audit and maintenance
- Oversees availability of adequate end-user and system documentation
- Using influence techniques and able to lead small groups to achieve project deliverables
- Effectively lead and implement change management
- Domestic and international travel may be required (no more than 10%)
- Work hours change depending on phase of a given project
- Saturday and Sunday work possible around project implementations
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of operational experience
- 5+ years of SAP experience (Subject Matter Expert Level)
- Some experience in Project Management
- Detailed working knowledge of the SAP module supporting the given business function (i.e. Procurement, Planning and Scheduling, Quality)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Visio, Excel)
- Aptitude for learning other IS systems
- Superior analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.