Show All Results
Quality Controls Scientists
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Job Title: Quality Control Scientists
- Perform multi-disciplined, complex and established processes, primarily those requiring a higher level of skill and knowledge;
- Interface with internal and external customers;
- Participate and lead quality audits;
- Review final assays and procedures;
- Provide technical guidance to cross functional teams and lead cross-functional, site-wide team/project;
- Independently manage non-conformances and perform analysis to determine root cause;
- Create and modify procedures consistent with quality guidelines and review other procedures as requested;
- Develop improvement ideas, review impact of changes and document progress;
- Identify and lead the implementation of new technologies equipment, and process improvement ideas; and
- Coordinate and conduct training and provide guidance and invest in the growth of our less experienced chemists.
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or a closely related life science field and three (3) years of work experience in an organic and analytical chemistry laboratory setting.
Alternatively, the employer requires a Master's degree In Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or a closely related life science field and one (1) year of work experience in an organic and analytical chemistry laboratory setting.
In addition, the candidate must have the following:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Standards gained through one (1) year of work experience;
2. Demonstrated ability analyzing quality control systems including deviations and nonconformance gained through one (1) year of work experience;
3. Demonstrated ability performing a variety of analytical methods for research products gained through one (1) year of work experience;
4. Demonstrated ability in method development and implementation gained through one (1) year of work experience; and
5. Demonstrated ability with Electronic Quality Management Systems (QMS) gained through one (1) year of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Applicants can mail via USPS resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Manufacturing LLC, (Attn: req# 206426) 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
This position is eligible for Sigma-Aldrich Manufacturing LLC’s Employee Referral Program.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.