Show All Results
Site Controller Gernsheim (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: In this important role you will be the controlling business partner for the pigment production site in Gernsheim (PM-OPG Gernsheim), the biggest production site in the Surface Solutions cluster with a yearly spend of 100 m€. As the member of a global controlling team you will be part of global projects and initiatives and have interfaces to the other site controllers, the business controlling team of Surface Solutions and the business itself. You will be the Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for the associated Site Director and potentially other Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) stakeholders. In addition, you will act as the financial advisor, create reports, forecasting as well as performance measurements and control all the sites' financial aspects (cost centers, investments, etc.). Furthermore, taking care of the local budgeting, preparation budget presentations, S-price calculations and maintain SAP to ensure high quality planning will be in your area of responsibility. Next to this the actively support of local and global projects from a financial point of view is necessary. You have to drive topics/projects and run processes on your own authority and ensure close alignment and exchange with the different stakeholders in Surface Solutions Controlling and Surface Solutions. Finally, you will support SAP QUATTRO migration to ensure that it is an efficient tool for global PM-Controlling.
The location of the position is in Gernsheim and you will report to the Head of ISC Surface Solutions Controlling.
Who you are:
- Master (or equivalent) preferably in Economics/Business Administration or related field
- min. 5 years experience in production controlling/ management accounting or related field
- Must be capable of collecting, assimilating and synthesizing relevant business/ operating information and data to develop fact-based recommendations and support business decision making but also challenge business partner on performance
- Excellent workload prioritization, project management and resource management skills as well as pragmatic way of work
- Strong ability to work independently and responsibly and show improvement potential
- Deep knowledge in product cost calculation and deviation tracking
- Analytically skilled and proficient with relevant systems (SAP/BI/TM1/Excel/Office 365)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com